There are a ton of resources out there but I specifically wanted to highlight addressing BLM to Asian parents/community. Here are some of the helpful resources I’ve come across:
Letters to Asian Parents
- Written by me
- Letter to the Chinese-American community
- To my Asian peers & family: Black Lives Matter
- Letters for Black Lives (many translations available)
- Resources: Asians for Black Lives (huge compilation — extremely helpful!!)
- My dear friend Sarah also posted a compilation of educational resources on Black rights! However, most require a firm grasp on English.